Role: Contract Safety Engineer
IR35 status: Inside IR35
Rate: Neg ££
Supportability/Safety Engineer 6 month contract for a global high-tech aerospace, defence, security & technology company.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
You will possess a minimum of an HND in Engineering or Systems related technical discipline and have current practical experience working within a Supportability, Integrated Logistic Support, Safety or RM&T role.
You will ideally have knowledge in the following areas;
- RM&T and Safety assessment and modelling techniques on electronic, Power, RF, mechanical and mixed technology systems,
- Perform and predict in-service Reliability performance through analysis from component level up to systems level.
- Conduct Maintenance Task Analysis and Reliability Centred Maintenance Analysis to develop optimised support strategies.
- Generate and use Equipment Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) to assess Supportability risk in electro-optical equipment.
- Understand Hazard Identification and Safety Management processes
- Understand the basis and use of Reliability Test Programmes.
- Generate and use Equipment Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to assess Safety risk and Testability coverage in electro-optical equipment
- Apply Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Processes in design/development, production and in-service phases of the product lifecycle.
- Consolidate and prepare suitable presentation material covering analysis and assessment work completed as part of the design review process.
- Presenting a compelling argument to the integrated product team in order to ensure RM&T and Safety is at the centre of the design considerations.
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything