We have an exciting opportunity, for an experienced Salesforce Administrator working in a new IT team supporting, maintaining and developing the Trust's new Membership and Donation Services system. Based on Salesforce Service Cloud, the complete solution includes several other third-party or native Salesforce applications, all of which will need managing and supporting to a high standard. You'll be involved in all elements of supporting and maintaining these applications. It's a big task, promising plenty of variety and stimulating challenges along the way. Being a team player, you'll form close working relationships with colleagues, third parties and internal stakeholders, offering support for applications and systems that have been developed by others
Who we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A solid track record of supporting, maintaining and enhancing in a sandbox and production Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or demonstrable experience across the breadth of the application in a real-world environment.
- Direct experience of Service Cloud, Nonprofit Success Pack or Salesforce Shield would be highly relevant.
- Experience of working with Findock, Copado, OwnBackup would be particularly beneficial, or experience of supporting other ISV applications associated with Salesforce.
- Demonstrable experience of first/second line user support and the ability to troubleshoot and own an incident/request from conception through to completion.
- Experience or qualification in ITIL - incident, problem and change management.
- Experience of 'self-starting', managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to provide clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy (GDPR).
- Strong track record of teamwork, collaborative working, communications and stakeholder management.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.