Salesforce Application Architect- Permanent
As information technology financial services specialists, Outsource UK's client are looking to enhance their growing Salesforce Practice by recruiting a Salesforce Application Architect to work with one of their financial services end- clients. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience, design for transformational digital solutions with Salesforce.
This is a permanent role split 50:50 between home working and working on client site in Cirencester Gloucestershire once things return to normal post COVID restrictions. In the near term all work will be performed from home.
Preference is for taking a candidate who as a minimum CAA certification.
What You Will Do
- Work alongside the client and Salesforce appointed architects to provide Salesforce architecture leadership to define high level solutions to address business needs on behalf of the client
- Liaise with stakeholders and teams throughout the product lifecycle and provide continuity of architectural governance for the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for architectural design and review solutions ensuring they align with the architectural principles, standards and product vision while representing always ensuring Salesforce best practices.
- Review and approve Salesforce design proposals prepared outside of the architecture team.
- Be confident and willing to challenge the customer and guide them towards the appropriate solution(s).
- Ensure creative uses of standard cloud software to meet business requirements. Adopting a click's over code approach to solutions at every opportunity.
- Identify and document potential key issues, risks and formulate appropriate resolutions
What you will bring to the role
- Be an ideas person and problem solver as well as someone who is prepared to get hands on as and when required.
- Be a collaborator who loves working with and learning from people with different skills, background, perspectives and experience.
- Be a natural initiative taker who brings the best out in others, an excellent listener who can help to grow our business without compromising existing relationships, standards, integrity or culture.
- 3 - 5 yrs + as an Architect in a mid/large organisation.
- 5 - 8 yrs + Salesforce Platform Design and Development Experience.
- Expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms including Sales, Service, Financial Services, Community, Marketing and App Cloud.
- Proven Salesforce architectural skills and Salesforce design/development experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiating, decision making, problem solving, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications across Admin (Admin/Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer), Cloud (Sales and Service) and Architecture (Application Architect and/or System Architect).
- Experience of making architectural decisions and providing architectural leaderships to multiple projects.
- Strong Stakeholder management. Ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease, as well as engaging and managing stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to gather business requirements working with the client, driving out answers to business problems. This would include facilitating workshops.
- Strong desire or evidence of progress to become a Salesforce Certified Architect (CTA).
- Hands on experience of providing architecture leadership to a delivery team across onshore and offshore domains.
- Hands on experience of building Lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Scheme Builder and Lightning Framework.
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and data loader.
- Meta data migration between sandboxes and production orgs using either Changesets, Eclipse, Ant, Gearset, AutoRabit, Copado or DX tooling.
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email email@example.com