Salesforce System Administrator
Based in Swindon (working from home until further notice) a Salesforce System Administrator is required on a contract basis to support the Salesforce CRM platform where the complete solution includes other integrated applications, all of which will need managing and supporting to a high standard by the IT team.
Candidates will need to use an umbrella company for this role.
You will be involved in the day-to-day duties of the Salesforce platform and working on new enhancements and projects that align with the business needs.
You will form close working relationships with users, third parties and internal stakeholders, offering support for applications across the entire Salesforce platform.
My client wants to be providing the very best solutions in the most effective way while ensuring they are meeting IT standards and producing innovative systems that they can be proud of.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce Administrator experience with Sales/Service Cloud (Salesforce Admin certified would be a bonus).
- Experience of Nonprofit Success Pack and/or Accounting Subledger would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting third-party integrated applications such as Findock, Copado or OwnBackup would be particularly beneficial.
- Ability to gather business requirements, working with users and internal stakeholders to translate user stories into solutions.
- Proven Salesforce design, configuration and deployment experience including release and environment management.
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of supporting and delivery projects within an Agile environment.
- Experience in providing excellent end user support, within an ITIL framework - incident, problem and change management.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy (GDPR).
- Experience of 'self-starting' managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Strong track record of teamwork, collaborative working, communications and stakeholder management.
- A knowledge and interest in technology delivery and how this enables core purpose and strategy.
If you would like to be considered for this role please do not hesitate to send your CV or contact Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487.