Scala Developer - Inside IR35
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Scala Developer is required on a contract basis to work with a UK Leading Retail Bank on the Investment side.
You will need to be an experienced Scala Developer who will join a business critical area and need to have a good understanding of grid computing.
You will be responsible for building a critical risk system in Scala. The stack is light-weight and changeable. There will be lots of involvement with the business and users.
Skills and experience required:
- Scala Development
- Experience of writing robust, well tested software in Scala
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of working with the users to help define the requirements for the product
- Proven experience of working in an agile manner.
- Experience of working with users to validate that new features have met the intended requirements
- Experience of building brand new pricing systems
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.