Scrum Delivery Manager - Agile- Cloud - AWS - Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Scrum Delivery Manager is required to manage the delivery of products and services for a Public Sector Client.
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- Manage risks, budgets and people
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified (or suitable experience) as a Scrum Master.
- Cloud - AWS experience.
- Very strong scrum mastery / coalface facilitation skills
- Transformation and business analysis / process skills and awareness
- Risk and delivery management experience - evidence of delivery and project skills
- Technical background preferred (dev / QA)
- Acting as liaison between software delivery and infrastructure teams
- Extensive experience on Agile and Waterfall ways of working
- Managing and delivering issues in a production environment
- Maintaining and validating non-functional requirements of the teams products
- Analysis and monitoring of standard reports
- Knowledge of Lean practice, process optimisation and ways of working
Defence knowledge or experience of working for Defence Clients is highly desirable for this role.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.