Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking a Product Manager/Scrum Master for an 8 month contract based in Buckinghamshire - this role will be remote.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE
- Delivery Managers/Scrum Master to manage a squad within the Innovation Hub Department. Influence an innovative AI product currently live to over 1m customers.
- Lead on Agile practices: Plan and execute Scrum ceremonies and create user stories
- Drive the teams to continuously improve
- Follow up activities with the team to unblock and escalate when necessary
- Report to Product Managers to report team plans and progress.
- This role will be responsible to report on behalf of the whole team: 1 Technical Lead/Senior developer, 1 backend developer and 1 data developer.
- Understanding product requirements, explain to the team and manage the processes
- Working with mobile banking app
- Can understand technical problems and speak to developers and technical people to help facilitate the resolution
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in Delivery/Product Managing
- Good understanding of technical problems to allow facilitation and resolution.
- Good leadership capabilities
- Strong background in SCRUM and manage the team and prepare the sprint planning
- Dealing with SCRUM and communicating with the stakeholders
- Previously worked in banking industry
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.