Scrum Master - Agile
Based in Scotland a Scrum Master is required on a contract basis to support an exciting new project.
Candidates can use a Limited Company for this role.
This role will be working with two or three agile teams to progress business changes. The teams typically have 3 to 5 members with a Product Owner, Business Analyst and subject matter experts. Some of the workstreams could potentially have larger teams. The majority of the team will not have had much experience of agile and so coaching from the basics is key to the role.
- Coaching team with agile principles and practices
- Ability to develop those initially resistant to agile
- Supporting PO with goals, backlog management and planning
- Coaching team on how to break product down to allow frequent testing and release value frequently
- Coaching team on improving the user experience
- Supporting the Programme team with the agile approach and scaled agile
- Support the maturity of agile within the client.
- Creating effective User Story Maps with the BAU teams
- Facilitation experience
- Proven (remote, cross-location) stakeholder management
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- A proven track record of developing effective agile teams
- A robust understanding of agile, Scrum framework and understanding of Kanban framework, SAFe framework
- A track record of working effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
If you would like to be considered for this role please do not hesitate to send your CV or contact Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487.