Based in Scotland a Scrum Master is required on a contract basis to work with Agile Teams to progress business changes.
Candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coaching team with agile principles and practices
- Develop colleagues new to agile and initially resistant
- Supporting PO with goals, backlog management and planning
- Proactively mitigating impediments with the team and collectively with other teams
- Encourage frequent releases while not setting work or pace
- Supporting the Programme team with the agile approach and scaled agile
- Support the maturity of agile
- Help others get value from use of Azure Dev Ops
- Facilitation experience
- Proven (remote, cross-location) stakeholder management
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum five consecutive years' experience working as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- A proven track record of developing effective agile teams and developing Scrum Masters
- A robust understanding of agile, Scrum framework, and understanding of the Kanban framework, SAFe framework
- A track record of working effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- PSM1 Professional Scrum Master or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.