Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Scrum Master for a 3-6 month position based in Buckinghamshire - this role will be working remotely for the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella for this position.
Responsibilities for the Scrum Master:
- You will be the Agile Lead/Scrum master for a large financial crime Transformation program and lead daily stand ups within the team
- Managing a team on a Scrum Master point of view
- Manage and understand the tasks from Developers
- Help support the testing in the team and share tables in tools
- Manage team workload Support development team
- Support testing teams Implementation and documentation activities
- Work closely with the Business Analysts
- Report directly to Development Manager and relevant Project Manager
- Extensive background working as a Scrum Master in agile environment
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Strong technical skills in SQL and knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge in Hadoop/Big Data is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previously worked in financial services
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.