Cyber Security Analyst/Security Operations - Berkshire - Permanent
Outsource UKs cyber security team is looking for a Security Analyst to join a leading client in Berkshire.
Your primary responsibility is helping to protect the organisation from threats and vulnerabilities. You will be the first escalation point for the security team, analysing incidents, coordinating and responding alongside other teams to prevent both internal and external threats This role is varied and dynamic with no two days the same - however, you may find yourself:
- Monitoring changing threat and regulatory landscape to identify and address areas of concern.
- Monitoring security events from various SOC entry channels, escalate and investigating issues in line with internal policies.
- Participating in the IT Security Incident and Vulnerability management process, including vulnerability scan scheduling and remediation tracking
- Proactively assessing potential risks and opportunities of vulnerability in the network.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a real passion for cyber security and will be actively involved in the industry. Keeping up to date with the latest threat or vulnerabilities and enjoy the challenge of a CTF or reverse engineering malware.
- Have worked in a Security Operations/SOC environment
- You need to have experience with SIEM solutions and understand what they do and how they work. If you have SOAR experience even better!
- Understanding of the OSI model & Network Protocols
- Threat detection and investigation
- Keen to learn and progress and want to investigate
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything