The successful applicant will have previous experience of applying architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), as well as a sound understanding of Information Assurance Frameworks, both Government and commercial (e.g. IS 1&2, 27001, NIST). We're looking for someone with strong technical background with knowledge across multiple platforms and technologies and will be able to identify cyber security risks and develop proportionate mitigations in solution designs.
You will have experience providing advice as part of larger project delivery teams with the ability to engage with a cross-section of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical. A certification demonstrating suitable expertise in Security Architecture, Information Assurance and Technical Architecture is highly desired but not essential. Have experience with Operational Technology would be highly desirable.
- Conducting analysis of and delivering consultancy on the security posture of complex system architectures.
- Collaboratively working with other architect disciplines and technical experts to deliver a security viewpoint on architectures that will inform the design while ensuring security requirements are met.
- Collaboratively working with other security experts, including Information Assurance consultants, accreditors, analysts and penetration testers to inform secure architectural design that meets all relevant governance requirements.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security-related project delivery elements, from detailed technical levels to the high level enterprise views.
- Possess an understanding of, and (when required) be able to lead security governance project elements. This includes, but is not limited to, security assurance, aspects of accreditation, Government and commercial frameworks and related technical guidance/best practice.
- Apply detailed knowledge of the current cyber threat landscape, technical vulnerabilities and attack methodologies to the design of complex architectures.
Please feel free to get in touch with Jack Parratt if you are interested in this role - 0161 694 9210 / JParratt@outsource-uk.co.uk
Remote based role (travel may be required to client sites)