A Security Architect is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Wiltshire.
Overview of the Security Architect contract role
The Programme is part of the wider Land Environment Tactical Communications and Information Systems (LE TacCIS) Programme. The primary aim of the programme is to provide a deployable Wide Area Network (WAN) with significantly increased bandwidth and information mobility compared to current systems, thereby increasing the effectiveness of information sharing in the deployed environment.
- Experience of design and review of system architectures through the application of patterns and principles.
- Knowledge and application of ICT/Security/Defence Standards e.g., JSP/NIST/ISO27001 etc.
- Experience of delivering Security Architecture using architectural frameworks e.g., NAF and MODAF.
- Knowledge of Sparx Enterprise Architecture and DOORs.
- Highly skilled in architectural problem management, able to consider all relevant information and apply appropriate rigor to ensure a full solution is designed and achieves the business outcome.
- Highly skilled written and verbal communicator, able to understand and apply security concepts to a technical level including communication of security risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in the security technology with the ability to understand and articulate the impact of associated risks on existing and future designs and systems.
- Professionally qualified (CISMP, CISSP, CISM or CCP) and membership of CIISec and/or BCS.
If you are a Security Architect looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.