An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Semi-skilled Wirespersons to join a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, Bristol, specialising in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
As a Semi-skilled Wiresperson your duties will include:
- General assembly work
- Understanding of production processes
- Preparing wiring looms
- Working from drawings and build documentations
- Assisting the Control Panel Wirespersons with any other duties
An ideal Semi-skilled Wiresperson will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have experience of wiring
- Be competent at soldering and the use of other associated tools
- Will be experience within a manufacturing production background
- You will also need to be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams
The working hours of this role are based around 0800 - 1600 Monday to Friday, with overtime available on Saturday and Sunday.