A exiting opportunity with a leading financial services organisation has come up.
In this role you will be responsible to support the development of credit card initiatives involving risk reward trade-offs by working with partners in key business areas (Commercial, Credit Risk, Business Analysis, Finance). .
· Supporting risk reward initiatives on cards core acquisition, developing solutions, looking for opportunities and calculating the impacts and risk reward trade-offs in areas including cut-off setting, policy rule setting, risk based pricing, credit limit assignment, conversion rates and promotional pricing.
· Providing regular and ad-hoc analysis to inform on strategy performance
· Understanding the approaches used to manage areas including account opening, credit limit assignment, authorisations, collections, Net Present Value modelling, risk based pricing, financial forecasting and provisioning.
· Regularly reviewing actual performance vs expectations by offer/cohort/strategy/score and identifying areas of opportunity and concern.
· Regularly reviewing tracking performance of tests/challenger strategies and identify areas of opportunity and concern.
· Regularly reviewing industry benchmarking for credit cards
· Maintaining a strong knowledge of credit card data resources both internally and available via benchmarking.
· Ensure that operational & regulatory risk aspects of development actions are well understood, quantified and approved
· Ensure all change proposals have considered bad debt, income and profitability trade-offs.
Experience / Skills desired
· Data and statistical analysis
· Strong SAS and Excel skills
· Credit card product knowledge
· Knowledge of credit card data sources
· Credit risk strategies and approaches to modelling
· Finance approaches to managing and forecasting P&L
· NPV modelling
Please send your most up to date CV to apply and somebody will be in touch.