Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Senior Business Analyst - Electronic Trading for a position based in London.(Working from home until further notice)
Candidates need to work through an Umbrella Company for this role.
As a Senior business analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the team deliver a high quality solution that meets the needs of the business both in terms of required functionality but also from a technical workflow perspective. Using industry best practices for documenting and communicating the requirements to both the technical team implementing as well as to the non-technical stakeholders. Knowledge of the agile process and how to structure requirements to facilitate this is key to the project's success. As is working closely with the various stakeholders to break the larger stories down into smaller stories to allow the sprint management.
- Work closely with business sponsors to elicit requirements to deliver the project milestones.
- Document these requirements in jira and structure them into epics, user stories and tasks.
- Explain requirements to the development team and work closely with them to deliver the features.
- Perform UAT testing of newly developed features
- Work closely with partner technology teams and to collaborate effectively.
Skills and experience required:
Candidates need to have a deep knowledge of the Fixed Income electronic trading businesses and proven track record as a BA within front-office development teams.
- Product knowledge of rates or credit products. Ideally both.
- Proven experience as a hands-on business analyst within a front-office development team for an investment bank.
Experience of eTrading projects via the following venues would be ideal: Bloomberg, TradeWeb, BondVision, ICE, EUREX, MTS Cash, MTS Live, SENAF, MarketAxcess
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.