We are working with a growing and reputable Bank that is in the process of growing their commercial team. Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join their team to create, develop, and deliver customer management mailings, initiatives, and projects to generate incremental revenue and profit and drive customer engagement within our existing credit card customer base.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Managing, delivering and optimising the Credit Card credit limit management strategies.
- Identifying new opportunities and benchmarking against competitors to improve existing activities and deliver further value to the business and our customers and then ensure they are successfully implemented.
- Providing support to other areas of the business to ensure changes, mailings and projects are well planned and adequately resourced.
- Ensuring the implementation of new strategies follows the correct governance and the appropriate approvals are granted.
- Ensuring implementation of activity follows the process and control points are actioned and monitored.
- Creating sufficient performance tracking to support future decisions.
- Supporting the remediation and closure of loss events.
- Pro-actively identifying and managing the risks within my area of responsibility ensuring they are within the Bank's risk appetite tolerance and that relevant legislation and Bank policies are complied with.
- Other projects and tasks assigned by line manager to support the team's objectives.
- What You'll Bring:
- Analytical education (Maths, Finance, or Engineering)
- Experience of data analysis and programming (preferably SAS, SQL)
- Proven experience in a similar role