This is an exciting opportunity as a Senior Commercial Analyst within Commercial, Banking & Group Propositions. You'll support the effective and efficient delivery of the Credit Cards acquisition account plan.
Location is Edinburgh office however we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Job Location: Office (1-2 days per month)
The Senior Commercial Analyst main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly Credit Card acquisition MI, identifying and developing enhancements where applicable.
- Produce analysis and insight to support business cases that will add value for customers and improve acquisition rates or efficiency.
- Deliver regular ad hoc analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Identifying and sizing new opportunities for recruiting customers to achieve trade targets within risk appetite.
- Supporting the deployment of Credit Card price and propositional changes across digital and channel collateral.
- Creating and maintaining sufficient performance tracking to support future decisions.
- Ensure that operational & regulatory risk aspects of my work are well understood, quantified and approved.
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders from various business areas
Experience and skills required for our Senior Commercial Analyst:
- Strong numeracy and data analysis skills
- Ability to communicate and present complex information and analysis
- Proficient in using SAS/SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of commercial performance drivers
- Experience within a financial services function or similar analytical role
- Analytical degree level education (e.g. Maths, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering) desirable but not essential
- Experience in working with Credit Cards (or similar lending product) is desirable but not essential