We are working with a reputable and growing bank which is seeking a Senior Commerical Manager to join their team.
Summary: Leading acquisition and customer management for the Foundation Credit Card, delivering activities across the customer life cycle and developing knowledge, insight and action to support the ongoing performance of the product and the delivery of great outcomes for both the business and our customers.
The daily duties includ:
- Delivering Foundation Credit Card new account plan in Budget and LTP.
- Delivering Foundation Credit Card P&L and KPI targets in Budget and LTP.
- Managing budgets agreed to support the delivery of Foundation Credit Card plans.
- Developing and delivering the MI and insight required to allow the Foundation Credit Card to operate effectively.
- Identifying opportunities to make the Foundation Credit Card more rewarding for customers and for the Bank.
- Maintaining and communicating the Foundation Credit Card plan.
- Designing and delivering capabilities and initiatives that make the Foundation Credit Card more rewarding for customers and for the Bank.
- Sharing insight and working collaboratively to develop awareness and support for the Foundation Credit Card.
- Understanding the markets in which the Foundation Credit Card operates, providing regular market and competitor insight and overviews.
- Ensuring activities are within the Bank risk appetite and follow the Bank policy.
- Ensuring all proposals go through correct governance procedures during sign-off.
- Ability to develop, maintain and communicate plans, adapting to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple functional teams, recognising and supporting others to develop and achieve shared goals.
- Ability to identify and consume complex information, developing knowledge and understanding of the wider context.
- Ability to initiate, lead and deliver projects.
- Extensive knowledge of credit cards and credit card markets with experience in product management, near prime lending, complex regulatory environments and a broad understanding of financial services and lending strategies,
- A proven track record of achieving acquisition and customer management goals by leading cross functional teams to deliver great business and customer outcomes.
- Experience of decision making and prioritisation across multiple short, medium and long term activities, often with complex stakeholder groups and broad ranging goals.
- Well developed numerical and analytical skills with strong commercial acumen
- Working knowledge of SAS, SQL or similar.