Senior Communication Advisor
Based in Barrow a Senior Communication Advisor is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a Defence client.
- Responsible for the delivery of specific objectives as part of the HR and Communications functional objectives in support of business objectives.
- Responsible for development of timely, accurate and effective delivery of communications plans which contributes to business successes.
- Responsible for the internal and/or external communications activity, ensuring content is engaging and relevant to the specific audiences as well as aligned to key business messages.
- Lead on the development of communications plans and/or projects and be responsible for their timely delivery.
- Able to influence the strategic direction of decision making as appropriate.
- Responsible for embedding best practice across the organisation from a communications perspective.
- An experienced Communication Advisor
- Previously worked in engineering, defence or Maritime Submarines industry.
- Able to persuade and influence multiple stakeholders both internal and/or external.
- Lead a team and/or project as you'll also be required to mentor junior members of the team.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything