Senior Communications Executive - Inside IR35
Based in Exeter a Senior Communications Executive is required on a contract basis to support the Services Director in developing and delivering targeted communications and engagement to the Services Directorate.
This is an excellent opportunity to create something from scratch, create innovative solutions especially during a period where most staff are working from home. This is initially a 3-month role but could be extended.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop Communication and Engagement strategy for the new Services Directorate
- Deliver an integrated and appropriate mix of communications activities to build awareness and engagement across the Services Directorate.
- Utilise existing comms channel- Yammer, SharePoint, blogs, videos but be prepared to create innovative solutions
- Write directorate comms messages and briefing on behalf of Services Director- this may include supporting with regular videos,
- Provide recommendations on future comms structure to support the Services Directorate
- Deliver planned communications activities on time and to agreed standards.
- Provide support to the Change Manager in the communications of directorate wide changes.
- Lead planning on directorates events and key messages and preparation of material
- Establish feedback approach to understand what comms channels are working or not
- Support director and leadership team with personal brand and refining key Services messages to provide consistency but also we are always striving for an authentic style of leadership.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a communications environment or business or marketing related degree or other suitable qualification (CIM, CIPR).
- Experience of using a range of communications channels to reach diverse and remote audiences.
- Ability to juggle and prioritise workloads, working independently or as part of a team.
- An ability to write creatively and convincingly.
- Experience of building effective relationships across an organisation.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative approach to communication and being able to get off the ground quickly as well as the ability to create a long term sustainable communication roadmap structure
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.