Senior Data Manager - Mapping - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Data Manager to work within a Sales Planning Function team in Investment Banking based in London(working from home until further notice)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with Large data sets which will be coming from different databases, communicate with all stakeholders and come up with an agreement to Map the Data.
- Once Mapping is done and configuration is completed Data needs to be turned in to a useable form.
- Work with the Data Warehouse team on how to access the data using excel, Tableau and Data manipulation.
- Quality check Data.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working with large data sets, creating hierarchies and taxonomy to support reporting
- Experience of working with Excel, Tableau, Alteryx and data warehouses
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of Data manipulation.
- Proven experience of delivering enhancements to existing reporting and developing new reporting resources.
- Conducting regular meetings with key business partners to ensure that progress and challenges are transparent and handled efficiently.
- Team player.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.