Our Financial Services client in North Yorkshire are expanding their Data Science team and are looking for a Senior Data Scientist. The organisation offer fantastic remote working options, brilliant work environment and the opportunity to progress in your career.
In this role you will be building and maintaining the models that drive and deliver commercial value. You will utilise the latest Data Science techniques to identify opportunities to deliver ROI, better customer engagement and general improvement. These data-driven decisions make this a pivotal role within the business. As a Senior member of the team, you will support colleagues to deliver the organisations data and analytics strategy.
Key Skills / Experience
- Highly experienced in a broad range of data science techniques - e.g. machine learning, model cross validation and time-series analysis.
- Experience in using a range of data analysis tools such as SQL, R or Python.
- Strong experience managing large and complex data sets.
- Ability to convert business problems into analytical solutions.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Data visualisation tools experience
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to receive a full specification, please apply and you will be contacted by Outsource UK.