Senior Design and Development Engineer
£40,000 - £43,000 plus bonus and benefits
Outsource UK have partnered with a global Engineering client who require a Senior Design and Development Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be responsible for the delivery of design solutions within a multi-discipline engineering team, supporting product development.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £40,000 - £43,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Senior Design and Development Engineer role:
- To meet the Master Specification targets and ensure conformance to the relevant international, national and industry safety standards
- To verify that the designs meet the Master Specification and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
- Accountable for the design and development of sub-assemblies of a product ensuring the specified quality and cost are achieved to the agreed project time scale
- Responsible for the detailed documentation of the design (models, drawings, design data, BOM, test data) ensuring all relevant information is recorded in a timely manner and placed in the Technical Construction File (TCF)
Key skills required for the Senior Design and Development Engineer role:
- A good Engineering biased degree (or other engineering qualification depending on experience)
- At least 5 years' post degree experience of working on whole system design and development in a Development environment.
- Ability to form and lead teams, coordinating actions to specific goals
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
If you are a Senior Design and Development Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything