Senior Digital Analyst - Permanent - North Yorkshire - Adobe, Web Analytics, data analytics
Outsource UK is looking to recruit a Senior Digital Analyst to work for a leading Financial Services client. The organisation offer fantastic remote working options, a brilliant working environment and the opportunity to progress & develop your career.
In this newly created role you'll produce digital analytics to help make data-driven decisions in order to benefit the customer experience. You'll deliver continuous improvements to digital platforms and be responsible for producing a wide range of digital analytics, making sure you track performance against agreed KPI's for our website and digital assets from both a customer experience and commercial and marketing performance perspective. Key Skills
- Relevant technical certification (e.g. Adobe certified)
- The ability to understand, interpret and manipulate data from multiple sources.
- Highly analytical with a focus on problem solving and critical thinking
- Expert in mining large and complex data sets
- Technical knowledge and experience in using Adobe Suite in a web analytics role
- Experience in agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Ability to coach and support colleagues
What's in it for you?
- £33,000 - £38,500
- Pension contribution & bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working patterns
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything