Senior Electrical Development Engineer - ongoing contract
Up to £27 PAYE/ £35 Umbrella
A Senior Electrical Development Engineer is required by a global Engineering client of ours on an on-going contract. This role will be based full time, on-site at the clients manufacturing site.
This is a contract opportunity which includes a hourly rate of up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
Overview of the Senior Electrical Development Engineer role:
- Meet the Master Specification targets and ensure conformance to the relevant international, national and industry safety standards
- Verify that the designs meet the Master Specification and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
- Accountable for the design and development of sub-assemblies of a product ensuring the specified quality and cost are achieved to the agreed project time scale
Key skills required for the Senior Electrical Development Engineer role:
- A good Electrically biased engineering degree (or other engineering qualification depending on experience)
- At least 5 years' post degree experience of working on whole system design and development.
- Ability to form and lead teams, coordinating actions to specific goals
- Used to working in a multidisciplinary environment
If you are a Senior Electrical Development Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent