Senior Electrical Development Engineer - Schematic design
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plus bonus and benefits
Outsource UK have partnered with a global Engineering client of ours who are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Development Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining the design of modules/sub-assemblies of existing products in accordance with procedures / engineering change process, ensuring that the required safety, reliability, quality and cost targets are met.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Ensure continual conformance to the relevant international, national and industry safety standards for existing products
- Verify that any changes or new designs conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
- Be responsible for the detailed documentation and maintenance of the design (drawings, design data, BOM, test data) ensuring all relevant information is recorded/updated in a timely manner and placed in the correct location within Technical Construction File (TCF), project folder, or uploaded to the project SharePoint site as appropriate
Candidates will need to have:
- A good Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree (or other engineering qualification depending on experience)
- Ability to form and lead teams, coordinating actions to specific goals
- Experience in directing the work, mentoring and supporting more junior engineers and designers
- A high level of CAD skills (AutoCAD Electrical preferred and/or other electrical drafting tools)
- A good understanding of system electrical schematics and preferably Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
If you are a Senior Electrical Design or Development Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything