Senior Electrical Engineer - HV Battery Design
Up to £65,000
Outsource UK have partnered with a well-renowned Engineering client who are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Engineer who will work in the Design and Development supporting various projects.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- HV electrical design of one or more areas
- Selection of electrical components in battery systems such as fuses, contactors, precharge components and active discharge components.
- Liaise closely with the mechanical engineering team to ensure the design is optimised between mechanical and electrical requirements and meets the specification and safety standards.
- To carry out calculations as required to ensure safe, reliable operation while meeting the specified design performance criteria.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- A Degree or relevant engineering qualification (electrical / electronics, etc)
- Up to 5 years proven experience as a HV Electrical Design engineer
Do not hesitate and click apply now or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk