Role Name: Senior Engineer- Electronic Test Equipment
Location: Eastbourne, UK
Rates / Salary: up to £45,000 plus 7.5% annual bonus
Outsource UK's leading engineering client are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer (Large-Scale Test Improvement Projects) to oversee the development of a wide variety of Automated Electronic Test Equipment, as part of an ongoing program of major upgrades to Electronic Production Test Equipment at their Eastbourne site, working with Outsourcing Partners where required.
We are looking for a experienced engineer who can:
- Draw up a gap analysis between existing system capability and required capability.
- Identify improvements required in existing test system/strategy based on analysis of failures.
- Analyse the design of a product to determine what will be required for production-level testing.
- Draw up replacement /new system specification.
- Identify suitable Outsourcing Partners, and work with them to facilitate development of suitable computer-controlled Electronic Test System hardware and Test Program software..
- Candidates must have in-depth experience of Automated Test Development (working in conjunction with suitable Outsourcing Partners) in the following areas:
- - Bespoke Automated Electronic Functional Test Equipment (programmed in VB/C# or similar).
- - In-Circuit ATE Board Test (e.g. Keysight 3070 ATE Systems, or similar).
- Strong knowledge of Electronics Theory, experience in the Design and Programming of Automated Electronics Test Systems, and a track-record of identifying and working with trusted Outsourcing Partners are essential for this role.
Degree in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent), plus at least 5 years' demonstrated ability and experience in the field of Automated Electronic Test Equipment Development (both Module Test and Board Test).