Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Business Partner,
£400-£450 per day, 6 months FTC
We are looking for a Workspace Sales Controller to ensure financially sound strategic and operational business decisions for Workspace Sales. You will be responsible for the business control of the channel and product P&L for Workspace Sales.
What We Give
You'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Business Control of projects for Workspace Sales (incl M&A).
- Controlling responsibility for Workspace Sales, Overall, by Product, by Channels.
- Controlling responsibility for Financial KPIs Workspace Sales.
- Financial review of business decisions, both strategic and operational for Workspace Sales.
- Provide complete financial information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Interaction with and financial guidance to all Canon Sales Offices and other entities on Workspace Sales.
- Oversee planning & Control cycle including MTP, Budgets, Forecasts and Actuals for Workspace Sales.
- Projects Workspace Sales ensure controlling deliverables are realised.
What We Ask
Proven Finance and Controlling experience
Finance education either Bachelor + Finance Qualification (e.g., CIMA) or Masters
Works on own initiative but is collaborative
Experience in multicultural and multinational environments at EMEA level
Printing industry experience is advantageous
You will need
Create customer value
Planning & organising
Focus on the customer
Accounting, Consumer, Goods Printing, Finance,Accounting, Auditing, Strategy, Planning