Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer (NodeJS) for a 4 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
This role is Inside IR35 and will be based from home until further notice.
Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer:
- The CI Developer will be working on a large innovation project
- The Senior Full Stack with NodeJS will be responsible for programming functionalities, including automated complex testing, multi-tier front and backend applications using, as well as providing operational support for existing applications following continuous integration.
- Once selected, the candidate will join a team of around 10 members within the Innovation Hub.
- Candidates must have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Extensive knowledge of working with distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures.
Essential Skills Required:
- Good knowledge in AWS infrastructure and lambda functions.
- Good working knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases, ideally Dynamo DB.
- Ability to manage multiple development teams
- Familiarized with agile framework and tools (Jira, Confluence, Git) and scrum / Kanban methodology
- Desirable skills in Back-end technologies such as Node JS, Mongo DB, Java, npm packaging, RESTful APIs. Experience in IBM API Connect and StrongLoop is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to engage a wide audience
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.