Senior Manufacturing Engineer - NPI - Electronics
East Sussex based
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
A Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience in Electronics and NPI is required by a global Engineering client of ours. This role will utilise their knowledge of electronics assembly techniques to influence the design engineers in their choice of materials and parts and will work with the operations department to establish a suitable manufacturing area.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer role:
- Agree new parts required for project.
- Enter and maintain BOMs and Routings on SAP system and maintain Product cost.
- Prepare SOPs for all new products
- Monitor product costs
- Work to facilitate handover to Operations personnel.
- Participate in all relevant Project meetings.
Key skills required for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- Engineering Degree and between two to five years' experience in a new product development role within an electronics assembly environment or at least 3 years' experience as a Cell engineer in support of an electronics assembly plant.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Packaging processes
- Awareness of Printed Circuit Assembly techniques is essential for this role.
If you are a Senior Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything