Role Name: Senior .NET Developer
Can be Remote with 1 day a week in the office which is located in Greater Manchester
Outsource UK is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the expanding IT department within the .NET development team based at our clients office in Wigan. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 4/5 years' experience within .NET Development, along with knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.5 and above including Core.
The successful applicant will design, develop, unit test and support software applications based on business requirement specifications.
What You'll Do
- Develop software applications in .NET Framework.
- Support existing software applications.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Fix defects as required.
- Ensure the quality of code is of the highest standard.
- Read, understand, and interpret business requirement specifications.
- Provide accurate timescales for all aspects of development.
- Attend review meetings and workshops with business representatives.
- 4/5 years previous experience within a .NET or Software Development role.
- Experience & knowledge of C# development.
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.5 and above including Core.
- MVC 5, Web API.
- Telerik or similar tools.
- Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Web application development CSS/Bootstrap.
- MSSQL Sever, SQL DML, TSQL, DDL.
For further information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org