How will you contribute?
- Understand the client's's business process requirements and be able to assess the impact of adopting the relevant Oracle standard processes.
- Identify the key resources that will need to input into design decisions and provide that input into the requirements and design activities. To ensure the optimum end to end solution is leveraged.
- Collaborate with the System Integrator Functional Consultants to ensure alignment with business and Oracle processes under the Adopt and Adapt methodology.
- Identify change impacts and work with the business to understand the changes required to working practises and behaviour.
- Owner of level 5 processes and ensure that the designed solution is operationalised to operating procedures, key metrics and reporting.
- Input into the design of any training material and delivery planning.
- Maintain a holistic view of the wider workstreams to ensure that collaboration is sought to overcome any perceived conflict presented by a system process with another workstream.
- Responsibility for supporting all project lifecycle activities including:
- Design including role-based controls
- 3rd party integration
- All testing activities including UAT and undertaking such tests where necessary
- Data migration
- Cutover planning & implementation
- Post go live support
- Risk and issue management
- Weekly workstream reporting
Project Role - specific responsibilities
- Strong understanding of UK payroll legislation
- Understanding of the client's Kronos solution and integration
- Lead payroll parallel run activity for phase one
- Lead the live running of the payroll for phase one as it transitions from parallel running to the business as usual, identifying any issues and applying relevant corrective actions
- Ensure knowledge transfer to the payroll team as required
As part of the Payroll & OTL Workstream support with the definition of:
- All required payroll processes, approvals & workflows
- Work patterns and rules-based calculations
- The Oracle Time and Labour scope of operation
- Payroll reporting
- Processes for creation & publication of P45s, P60 & P11d's
- Reporting requirements from payroll to general ledger
- Integrations to HMRC, payments to employees and 3rd party providers
What will you bring?
- CIPP qualified would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working with large payrolls across multiple frequencies
- Future thinking with a curious and open mind
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Ability to take a logical and practical approach
- Clear customer focus
- Concern for deadline and quality requirements
- Influencing skills and engagement with differing client groups
- Ability to multitask, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of process improvement and business change