Senior PLM Engineer
Based in Glasgow or Filton a Senior PLM Engineer is required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
- Implement and facilitate the through life Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, policy and supporting toolset.
- Assist the deployment and 'policing' of the PLM processes & controls in each lifecycle phase and enable measurement of the PLM system.
- Take the lead in areas to develop processes and support the configuration of product information for the Programme. This will include involvement in; establishing strong configuration control processes, the audit & preparation of product information (including generating Product baselines) and developing product reporting solutions, including technical dashboards.
- Proven PLM experience in a highly complex product design/build engineering environment
- Proven ability to develop and sustain strong professional relationships with key stakeholders for successful realisation of PLM objectives
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills at all levels
- Strong understanding of Naval Ships programmes
- Understanding of programme requirements for PLM
- Implementation and support of PLM processes and toolsets, e.g. PTC Windchill
- Experience with PLM related theories and disciplines, including Configuration, Product Data, Document and Product Change Management
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything