Senior Programme Manager - Office Move - IT
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Senior Programme Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a relocation programme.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
You will be responsible for delivering the end to end IT project in connection with the Headquarters (HQ) relocation project (the "HQ Project"). This is split in to Active and Static Delivery items which will be delivered under the guidance of the Director, Administrative Services Department (ASD) for the Static delivery and the Associate Director, Infrastructure Transformation for the Active delivery.
In conjunction with the IT and ASD departments, external AV/IT Consultants and suppliers the, you will be responsible for delivering the integration of all IT systems, hardware, software and convergent communications technologies related to the HQ Programme including, but not limited to, AV, networks, infrastructure, telephony, unified communications and collaboration, printing, and end user computing (EUC). The role will also include the necessary coordination with the mechanical and electrical, catering and security systems and other smart buildings integrations, as well as the migration and transition of all technology services to the new HQ building systems.
Skills and experience required:
- Certification in a Project Management methodology.
- Must have completed at least 3 Head office new build / relocation IT projects, with one being recent.
- In depth knowledge of delivering end to end projects for IT Infrastructure networks, voice, storage, end user computing, mobility, unified communications and collaboration and integration.
- Direct industry experience of technology for new ways of working, Smart Buildings and AV.
- High calibre professional with extensive experience in leading and delivering large scale, complex IT element of major real estate construction and relocation projects of similar size and complexity is essential
- Excellent communicator, experienced in dealing with clients at all levels within an organisation, including Board level
- Excellent influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage project budget from validation, through robust change control procedures, to practical completion and final account
- Experience in assessment and mitigation of IT related risks is essential
- Ability to manage multiple external consultants, contractors, suppliers etc.
- Excellent in organising, prioritising, scheduling, planning and coordinating work
- Skilled in managing conflicting situations and priorities to meet the programme and ensure desired outcomes
- Experience of migrating business critical infrastructure with zero-impact migration methods
- Experience of complex planning and logistics of migrating business units and IT Services
- Ability to work flexibly, outside of normal working hours
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.