Senior Project Manager- Global/Capital Markets - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager on a contract basis to drive the execution of front office change requirements related to specific initiatives currently operating under the governance of the Finance Brexit Programme.
This role is based in London but working from home until further notice.
- Project manage the delivery of two critical workstreams under the Brexit Programme ensuring front to back ownership of the full project lifecycle
- Utilise key project management tools and techniques and maintain document artefacts to a high standard in order to meet the demands of the projects
- Develop and manage relationships with programme sponsors and partners across the Global Market business lines and infrastructure groups, working closely with all stakeholders to ensure a sustainable and cohesive project delivery
- Determine impact to Global Market and Global EMEA business model as a result of upcoming regulatory changes and translate rule changes into organised and structured project deliverables
- Build technical and operational Global Market business knowledge to support business understanding and impact of changes business models in preparation for relevant regulatory review and submission
- Define robust communication strategy and provide transparency around delivery progress to all key stakeholders
- Prepare and lead key project meetings, including steering committees and working groups
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in Global/Capital Markets
- Experience delivering high-profile change programmes in a front office environments.
- Regulatory project management including preparation for internal and external audit reviews
- Experience of communicating with regulators or responding directly to regulatory requests (regulatory applications experience preferable)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Objective and results driven
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Successful track record in problem-solving and successful implementation
- Experience with project management protocols and governance standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.