Senior Quality Inspector
Based in Newcastle a Senior Quality Inspector is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme.
- To carry out routine work with limited supervision and complex tasks under direct supervision in their related area.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
- Liaise/Interface with appropriate areas both Internally & Externally to ensure work schedule and results are communicated to the appropriate areas.
- Understanding and interpretation of measurement equipment tolerances and highlighting any non-conformances for inspections undertaken.
- Add value to QA Standard Documentation & Processes by being part of the review team.
- Report results of Inspections using agreed process.
- Use of Company Computer Systems Software as appropriate.
- A proven Quality Inspector background and ideally worked in the defence industry.
- Ability to use and develop technology applicable to the discipline.
- N.C. or equivalent in related discipline.
- Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).