Senior Vehicle Engineer- Northampton - Up to £45,000
Outsource UK have partnered with a well-known Automotive client of ours who are looking to recruit a couple of Senior Vehicle Engineers to work on different parts of the business. These roles are brand new roles due to company growth and it is an exciting time to join the organisation.
Candidates will be expected to:
- To own the design and delivery of a vehicle subsystem or subsystems from concept to manufacture
- Support the Project Lead Engineers direction to ensure designs are with cost and timing scope for a project
- Create and develop engineering designs to ensure appropriate function & attributes are maintained through the products lifecycle
- Complete engineering documents in support of milestones & gateways to ensure appropriate standards are achieved throughout the project
- Follow all RML Standards, Processes and Guidelines to ensure designs are delivered to the correct balance of safety & quality for a project
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of RML processes within Chassis Engineering and align with other departments
- Support the quotation process with assumptions, risk, project & resource plans and costing.
For more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org