Service Acceptance Manager
A Service Acceptance Manager with ITIL & SIAM experience is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based In London.
Overview of the Service Acceptance Manager contract role
My client require a Service Acceptance Manager to work on a contract basis to work on the Defence Digital platform
Key skills required for the Service Acceptance Manager
- ITIL service management background
- The role is on command and control - i.e defining the service for command and control.
- Existing SC clearance required.
- A Service manager with service integration experience (I.e ITIL, SIAM experience)
- Ideally experience of IT/Comms projects and programmes but service management experience is the key attribute.
The role is based in London
If you are a Service Acceptance Management looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.