Role: Service Design & Transitions Analyst
Can use a limited company
Location: London (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 months
The Service Design & Transition Analyst will be a key member of the project teams, working closely with other areas of IT and the business as required. This is a great time to join this large banking company as they undergo a massive technology and process transformation.
In this role you will be:
- Produce service design documents for multiple existing application services.
- Create and manage knowledge transfer plans.
- Making sure the project managers are managing the project risk factors.
- Carry out and document service impact assessments.
- Preparing SAC documentation and high-level summaries to indicate readiness for service.
looking for somebody with experience of:
- Understanding of infrastructure and application services
- Ability to work across and manage multiple work streams concurrently
- Ability to assimilate a Service Design from existing legacy documentation
- Experience in carrying out Service Design & Transition activities
- Good working understanding of ITSM processes across the lifecycle as well as change management concepts, project quality, and risk management concepts
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply below.