Service Desk Analyst
Location: EdinburghDuration: Contract - 3 months initiallyStatus: Determined as inside IR35 by client Salary: £150 - £250 per day Important Information - Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be fully remote until it's safe to return to an office environment - This includes all interviews and on-boarding which will be done via TEAMS/Zoom/Skype. Should things return to "normal" within the duration of the contact, you may be required to visit the office.
- Take phone calls, logging requirements and/or responding to colleague inquiries regarding the status of incident/service request tickets.
- Perform follow-ups with colleagues, Service Desk colleagues and/or other IT teams/vendors.
- Perform escalation to Service Desk colleagues and/or other IT teams/vendors, based on ticket priority and aged tickets i.e. those that ate breached or nearly breached.
- Review ticket backlogs based on specified criteria and chase for updates.
- Maintain tickets with relevant updates, creating auditable trails of activity.
- Experience working on a busy IT service desk supporting internal / external customers
- 1st / 2nd line technical support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technology and applications
Our client is a market leader within their chosen industry supporting a global client base.