Service Reporting Developer - KPI's, SQL, Advanced Excel, Powerpoint
A Service Reporting Developer with SQL and Advanced Excel is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Preston
Overview of the Service Reporting Developer contract role
A Service Reporting Developer responsible for supporting existing reporting processes, production of scheduled reports and developing and implementing new reports in support of Service Operations management. This will involve developing a good understanding of the contractual SLAs and KPIs and Service Operations management processes. Be able to define requirements and translate to and implement reporting solutions using the ServiceNow service management toolset along with SQL Server, Excel and Powerpoint. The role is also responsible for developing work instruction documentation for all new reports, and retrospectively producing documentation where it does not exist.
Responsibilities for the Service Reporting Developer
- Responsible for production and support of existing suite of reports - making changes based on requirements, responding to queries and performing data analysis.
- Responsible for report development to cost, timescale, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for report delivery to agreed KPIs regarding delivery date and time and quality.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure service metric reporting is provided with detailed backing data.
- Contribute to review of any changes regarding reporting.
- Highlight risks, opportunities, concerns and achievements to appropriate management, by means of formal and informal reporting methods.
- Suggesting enhancements to, or replacements for, reporting processes where this is appropriate and compatible with the concept of Continuous Improvement.
- Provide technical support for current reporting solutions especially SQL and ETL processes.
Key skills required for the Service Reporting Developer
- Technical SQL and ETL support and development
- Documenting requirements and details of KPIs and SLAs (System of Measures documentation
- Developing new reports using ServiceNow in-tool functionality
Must have proven experience of SQL, ETL and advanced Excel knowledge in a similar environment. Knowledge of ServiceNow (or similar), ITIL Foundation certificate and Sharepoint advantageous.
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Service Reporting Developer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything