Service Sales Engineer - Pumps/Vacuum/Motors
£35,000 - £50,000 plus commission plus company car
A Service Sales Engineer with a commercial mindset, good time management skills and previous experience in maximizing service sales opportunities is wanted by a well-established, yet growing Engineering client of ours. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sustainable growth of the client's service business across the UK territory (mainly within the Midlands) by promoting sales of service products to new and existing customers
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience and qualification plus commission and a company car.
Overview of the Service Sales Engineer role:
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts towards achieving agreed business targets.
- Frequent visits to existing and new potential clients to target areas of business.
- Promote and expand the current service business through service product portfolio.
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction.
Key skills required for the Service Sales Engineer:
- Qualifications in a science or engineering related subject is preferable
- Good understanding of what value-based selling intends for Service business
- Sound technical understanding and ability to quickly adopt to new products/ technical developments
- Experience working in an industrial environment, ideally with an engineering background
If you are a Service Sales Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything