Service Delivery Team Administrators x 2
A Service Delivery Team Administrators is required to work on a three month contract with possible extensions for our Defence client based in Portsmouth
This is a contract within the Naval Defence Sector
Overview of the Service Delivery Team Administrator contract roles
The Service Delivery Team Administrator role is an integral part of the Service Delivery team and wider People Services team and will provide a comprehensive administrative service by planning and managing the workload enabling the delivery of agreed commitments to a high quality and to agreed times. This role is suited for an experienced Administrator with a good understanding of the general operation of the HR function.
The role holder will display strong organizational and data analytical skills with a desire to continually improve policies and standards. The role holder will implement appropriate innovative administration solutions in relation to employee change processes and procedures, applying the relevant HR policies and procedures as appropriate. This role will work within a specialist Service Delivery Administration Hub providing a high level and professional service to the wider business.
Responsibilities required for the Service Delivery Team Administrators
- Review and raise the majority of employee changes, both organizational and remuneration, in the HR system, support line managers in their understanding of the impact of change on downstream systems, make recommendations or give solutions;
- Bring all changes to completion by monitoring the approval workflow, ensuring no delays are encountered, resolving queries internal and external to the business, eg Shared Services (Business Operational Services)
- Disseminate complex data sets ensuring relevant information is available;
- Identify and work with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues;
- Liaise with other business areas and functions to develop, implement and maintain a common format for data collation, mapping and reporting;
Key skills required for the Service Delivery Team Administrators
- Proven track record in Administration role
- Ideally experience of working within an HR department, or interested in pursuing a career in HR
- Basic understanding of financial processes and procedures
- Extensive Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Experience of producing data for analysis
- Excellent data entry skills and manipulation of data skills
- Prioritisation of workload, when managing multiple tasks
- Well-developed business administration capability
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are an Administrator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).