Outsource UK are seeking a Service Technician for a 12 month contract role based in Immingham.
Monday-Friday: 8.00-4.30pm or 7.00.3.00pm with on call work.
- Fulfilling contractual service(s) at our client facility, to include, but not exclusive to:
- Routine water and process sample collection, analysis and reporting;
- Maintenance of documentation and reports;
- Managing and maintaining chemical inventory;
- Work closely with on-site team to support the provision of contractual services in a safe, efficient and effective application of products, services and technologies.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with client personnel;
- Additional duties can include: minor equipment / instrument repair and calibration; recommending changes in chemical dosage, feed rates;
- Log testing, outside work which has a mechanical knowledge and skills
- Ability to go out onto a plant have some mechanical skills and dealing with pumps
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Rotation of tasks;
- Grab sample from various places on the plant to bring to the lab
- Analysis, writing reports to customers about the analysis
- Hands on, climbing columns, checking tank levels and readings on different equipment.
- Working with other service technicians on site
- Holders of a relevant qualification in a technical discipline;
- Laboratory/Science or Engineering experience
- Strong mechanical background
- Forklift license is highly desirable
- Relevant industrial experience; working on plants
- Good Communication Skills;
- Proficient Computer Skills;
- Current and valid UK driving license:
- A personable and communicative approach;
- Strong work ethic and commitment;
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure service delivery;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk