SharePoint Content Editor
Working remotely a SharePoint Content Editor is required on a contract basis to work with a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering the UX-led design vision across all SharePoint and related Microsoft 365 platform services, reflecting disruptive digital strategy and delivering innovative, creative, and highly purposeful solutions and content for colleagues.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role
- Writing/editing communication content to supports colleague engagement and information cascade across.
- Writing/editing informative product and process content to support our business and customer facing teams.
- Writing/editing educational user guidance and training content to support adoption of technology and/or policy/process change
- Translating business concepts into simple, clear and easy to understand content
- Writing content in a way that supports our omni-channel strategy, enabling colleagues to consume the information they want - on a device and at a time that suits them best
- Adapting, editing, and writing to Brand and Tone Of Voice guidelines
- Offering recommendations on the best content design approach, ensuring content is accessible and engaging
- Assisting in the planning and development of content strategies for business units
- Identifying, managing and monitoring relationships with stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balance competing priorities
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of writing for the web, with the ability to plan and create accessible, user-centred content
- Experience of writing technical / user guide content
- Experience of delivering outstanding content within agreed publishing workflows, interacting with subject matter experts to fact check and ensure accuracy of content
- Experience in using metrics and user feedback to research, create and refine content
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with an ability to work on multiple engagements concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to convey content design principles and the benefits of a user-centred approach.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest Microsoft functionality and standards in relation to SharePoint site design and user experience
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills to communicate and engage with colleagues across all areas of the bank.
- A good understanding of delivery methodologies including agile and waterfall methods
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.