SharePoint Specialist - 9-month FTC
Hours of Work: 35 Hours per week
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Outsource UK is looking for SharePoint Specialist on behalf of a Financial Services client of ours on a 9-month Fixed Term contract, based in North Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be working within the Digital Team working on Colleague Facing platforms and giving guidance and SharePoint knowledge to rest of the team.
Duties required for this position:
- You will be responsible for the support and configuration of Colleague facing solutions - to enable them to get the best possible experience. Improving the colleague experience is key to this role.
- As part of the role you will be expected to foster and enhance strong working relationships with stakeholders, and colleagues alike.
- You will identify solutions to problems / business requirements through analysis, experience and understanding of the platform/toolkit.
Skills necessary include:
- The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of successfully delivering Intranet/web-based solutions.
- You must be experienced in all stages of a piece of delivery - from initial problem statement or business requirements.
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders is essential as well as the capability to translate complex IT concepts to a non-technical audience.
If you are a SharePoint Specialist looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything