Shipping/Transport Planner - SAP Hanna, TM, EWM
A Shipping/Transport Planner is required to work on an 6 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines. The role is based in Salford, Greater Manchester.
- As a Shipping/Transport Planner, you will be responsible for the management and planning of Customer shipments, from the point of pick pack complete through to despatch.
- Liaising with various internal and external parties, including customers and transportation companies to ensure a streamlined end to end delivery process utilising SAP, in line with global import and export regulations.
- Demonstrated experience of using SAP in a Transport/Shipping planning role. Ideally SAP Hana S/4, and/or Transportation Management (TM), and/or Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) .
- Demonstrated experience within a shipping role within a manufacturing/logistics organisation.
- Expert Export and Import Regulation Knowledge
- Understanding of working within the complexities of a Customs Warehouse environment
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations
- Able to contribute positively within a team environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Must demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail when working in a pressurised environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything