Site Buyer - NPI - £30 per hour (Umbrella/PAYE)
Based in Stafford a Site Buyer is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation of a local sourcing strategy
- Managing policies, agreements, special purchasing programs; and supporting specific Product line(s) NPI programs
- Provide leadership for cost reduction, sourcing, logistics and resource management.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and new product introduction activities within Purchasing
- Liaison with corresponding Category Buyers and Buyers in our India Manufacturing Facility.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A good automotive or off-highway mechanical background.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience within a Purchasing/Buyer role.
- Previous experience in managing a supplier base.
- Ability to lead teams, suppliers and customers to effective solutions
- Analytical, problem solving, and project leadership skills
- Effective communicator in written and oral form
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of managing global suppliers.
- Professional certification in Purchasing and/or Inventory Management
Please note that candidates will need to operative via an umbrella company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything